2014年7月14日 星期一

My Love, My Life

I cant really forget,
How it start,how it goes.......

Love Life

It seems like yesterday that we met each other,
But I just cant forget it,
I cant forget everything,
Especially how the story begins

Its like happened at this year,
The opening of the year,
Its so hard to describe how it goes on,
but the conclusion is I've a crush on you

That's what I got after all of these,
I can't tell too much at here,
I dont want to let ppl figure out who Im talking about,
I just want to release all the fuckin' stress and pressure

Well,
Actually I've no idea how should I release all those shit,
but I think the best way is just type out what in my mind now

You're just like the people I most care compare to the others,
I can't get away my sight from you but not to the others,
I always imagine if there's a accident happen.....
Who was the first ppl I wish to see ? Izit you ? Hmmm.....
Okay,It sound like crazy but thats what I always imagined

I wish this post will not causing me to regret,
Especially after the years I watch back my posts....

I love the way that we stay together,
Actually I'd always try to look at you without let you notice,
I love your smell ,way you talk,laugh,acting and everything

People always said that once you fall in love to a human,
Everything that you could figure out from him/her was positive....
and I think it was right.....

But I prefer you look more mature,
I mean the way you talk actually could be more mature

But 2014 until now,
I felt that were some changes.
But its hard to describe how was it changed,
Like....loving you doesnt like a naturally feelings anymore,
But it more look like a things that I used to do.....

I knew that you've changed too,
The way you treat me are different,
Compare to the beginning of this year,
Its different, maybe I might be the same to you,
But in fact, I DIDN'T.....

Okay,I think I should just stop here

I don't care whether you love me or not,
But the only things I could absolutely ensure was.......

I just cant stop loving you

沒有留言:

張貼留言

搜尋此網誌