2014年3月6日 星期四

CLARIFIED......

Thx for pass through my life,
You are special,at least once in my life.....
If you cant stay just move away
Its a little bit much what I want to say,
Something confuse something......Hard to describe

However I wont mention it 1 by 1 at here,
Just simply pass it out

Okay,
Recently its too busy and tired,
Luckily not really get any serious sick......

From personal until my life,
Everything just like so messy
and I have no time to re-arrange it,
Or just pretend that I've no time to......

Well,I dont feel lik mention all about you at here,
but its weird if I couldnt write out those feelings and my murmur,
Especially in my personal blogspot.......

Okay,
For you.....such a stupid,
I mean both of us just like a stupid,
I really have no idea what are you thinking 
and wandering why did you always interrupted me,
especially what Im going to bring out

I think you really not so understand me
so thats its got abit hard to face you sometimes.....
Like different frequency people stay in a same channels,
Sounds like hard and tough time has always been happened between us

So far so good,Actually I did made a decision,
I decided to let go, just like normal,
I will change it back to normal mode,
Friend,Yeah.....just friend,
No more special relationship between us,
I think I could find even better and worth to be.......

But problems always come with an out of sudden,
Once I decided ,You will just like doing something else,
Its kinda hard to describe what you'd ...........

*But I think its something not so vital,MAYBE

I wish its the first and last blog-post I've posted for YOU...
we could be normal friend,Very normal friend,
Just like last time or even worst than last time,
DEPENDS,We've changed......Everything had been changed......

You can continue to chase your target and lifestyle,
But count me out with it or I rather than vanish myself inside your life

No matter what you're going to do and planning to do,
I think I better just ignore it and just let it to be,

Wish you know what you demand and what you really needed,
By the way,I really damn hate when you didn't reply my text,
Bye.....

*Hope what I've said just not so naive and childish*

Love always,
Don

沒有留言:

張貼留言

搜尋此網誌