2016年1月7日 星期四

End of chapter.

Now I look upon to the sky,
the memories still rewinding in my head.
Time flies.

I still remember that house,
or I should address it a HOME,
a place where fit all of us inside,
a place that where everything initial,
a place where gathered all of us together,
every single one of us had created uncountable memories and stories.

Together.
We had done so much things before,
Cried,
laughed,
smiled,
scared,
surprised,
loved,
Shared a lot of feelings and stories before.

But now everything seems different,
just a tiny incident happened among us,
everything start to change.
It just like a tornado,
after the tornado pass by,
it took away everyone of us from each other,
and drop us in a different places.

Never expect this will come to our life,
everything comes with out of a blue.

Now,
Everything I look up to that "Home",
it seems the same but different,
the peoples who stay inside aren't the peoples 
I used to know anymore.
Everyone of us like single piece of puzzle,
Shattered.

This is the last and only last memories that I create
for this chapter of story,
there's nothing I can do anymore,
everyone of us walking on the beam-line of time,
I just wish we are still the one,
who fight for our life and dreams,
never give up for everything that comes to our life,
just like what we used to do before,
even tough we aren't in one,
but still,
fight for our own. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

搜尋此網誌