2016年6月4日 星期六

The Memory Thief

The clock still hanging on the ceiling,
It's not just hanging but dreaming.

For time,
you are so freaking damn cruel,
I knew that I been live under your shadow
since the day Im born,

but it just gone too far,
especially when I realized that
it brought away half amount of friends in my life.

Fast backward to my Primary school life,
Even now I still can remember many of them,
Seems it haven't been that far from me
since the day I graduated.

But I think this period is the period that most of the peoples
wishes they could travel back,
seems it's kinda pure and too much of childhood mixed inside.
So am I ?

Following is Secondary School life,
Definitely I still can remember every single one of them,
as well as all the stupid things I have done with them,
Every single activity or event we been work together,
I just can't forget, I mean how can I forget,
Especially when I recall all those memories by just one glance to the photo.

What can I commented to my Sec School life,
Well, it isn't that bad but just have a normal
or we can considered a bad ending?
However it contained too much of stories and memories,
We've been learnt too much of growing process in this period,
Love, hurt, friendship, betrayed, Teacher, 

Well, 
I wonder where are all of them now?
What they doing?
How was their life since the day we lost connection?
Do they still can remember me?
Even my name?
How many of them Im still keeping in touch today?
Will they even think about all the moments we created previously?

Don't know.

I got no idea but life still goes on.
Our memories might  make a full stop 
or a coma at yesterday,
But our own life story still need to goes on,
Just like the time, right ?

Forgive my such a mess.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

搜尋此網誌